Just as your car needs regular maintenance to keep it in top running order, your computer needs regular attention to keep it running its best. Just as gunk gums up your car’s engine, temporary files build up on your computer’s hard drive and cause a slowness in respose to local apps as well as surfing websites. A regular tune up will help get it running faster and keep your drive in better shape for a longer life.
Spring Tune-Up includes:
- Scan for and Remove Malware or Viruses (if needed).
- Update and Optimize Windows
- Clean and check for Browser Hacks.
- Optimize System Registry
- Ensure Optimal Performance
- Update System Drivers (if needed)
- Install Critical Security Updates and Patches.