Easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-spyware application. Removes infections anti-virus software are not able to.
Whether you know it or not, your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware of every kind. Malicious software is constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware technologies can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and PRO version. With over 100 million downloads, the Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the PRO version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
Find out why IT experts, businesses and technical support centers all over the world employ Malwarebytes in their arsenal when fixing and defending their machines.
- Added ability to scan within archives
- New program logo and icons
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now identified in scan logs, registry and About tab
- More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future
- Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved
- Scanner efficiency improved
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs
- Help file updated to include information on new features
- Better compatibility with many other security products in realtime